PERSONNEL CERTIFICATION BODIES
ISO/IEC 17024:2012 is the international standard that provides requirements for the certification of individual persons. This certification demonstrates the competency of the certified individual as per the globally established standards.
This standard was published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), an independent, non-governmental international organization with a membership of 165 national standards bodies; in partnership with the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), a not-for-profit organisation that works independently of any government; hence it is called as ISO/IEC 17024:2012.
Buy Documentation Toolkit
Who Should Apply For ISO/IEC 17024?
Personnel certification bodies are authorized to provide these certifications to individuals who fulfil certain criteria set for the certificate attainment such as minimum working experience, minimum education, or a certification exam etc.
The person applying for this certification must comply with the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17024 standard.
See ISO 17024 Documentation Toolkits In Action
This documentation toolkit consists of a set of documents under the requirements for the Conformity Assessment — General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons for ISO/IEC 17024:2012. Our document kit consists of all the documents compliant with ISO/IEC 17024.
The documents are organized and structured in 3 tiers: namely the Manual, Procedures, and Annexures & Forms.
Consulting & Advisory
Receive our expert assistance in designing your ISO system and minimizing the costs of implementation.
ISO 9001 certification differentiates and provides trust in your products and services. This in turn can increase business opportunities with potential customers in all markets local and international.
IMS stands for Integrated Management System which seeks to integrate all components of a business for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
ISO 45001 OH&SMS is the framework that demonstrates organisation supervises its employees or its work in areas related to health & safety.
What are the benefits of ISO/IEC 17024:2012?
- An ISO/IEC 17024:2012 accredited person certification body has a definite advantage over competitors and a good image of certification bodies as quality certification bodies in the worldwide market.
- It helps to enhance effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency in the overall certification bodies operation, it provides guidelines and better control for maintenance of tools.
- It extends confidence in certification data and of personnel performing work.
- Greater control of procedures and activities throughout certification bodies.
- It Improves the quality of the workforce for industries within the country as well as outside the country.
- It provides mobility of workers within the country, helps workers to work outside the country, also Improves the level of motivation, cooperation, workmanship, and quality awareness including competence, and boosts confidence in personnel performing work.
- Savings in terms of time and money.
- It provides International recognition and credibility.
What is Accreditation certification process of ISO/IEC 17024:2012?
Certification is being issued by the Accreditation body after assessing and auditing the accreditation system of the organization as per the conformance of the requirements of the standard. Accreditation process stages are like acknowledgment application, initial review of the application, application and documents review, Pre-assessment, onsite audit, technical review report, and granting of accreditation certification.
How long will it take to get accreditation system certification?
ISO/IEC 17024:2012 certification is an ongoing process; it is not a single event. Once certified, the certification needs to be maintained and renewed by complying with the international standard requirements. Depending on the size and complexity of the organization. it could take between 1-3 months to achieve the initial certification.
What is the latest version of ISO/IEC 17024:2012?
ISO/IEC 17024:2012 is the latest version. ISO/IEC 17024:2003 was the previous version.
What will you do for us for achieving ISO/IEC 17024:2012?
We will establish the project, provide training, develop documents, and implement the project throughout the process but it is important that your organization runs the project.
If your business is seeking to implement ISO standard accreditation and requires expert supports, we have the capability to realise your business goals.